With the elephant in the room adequately wrangled with minimal drama (I'm not sure we cover the right team any more), we take on the obvious implications of Adrian Peterson's return (we'll leave the subtler implications for another show when we're feeling more pretentious), some updates on the rookies from OTAs and a big mailbag.
*****Download Link Here*****
- The name of the Vikings photographer that I forgot during the show is Andy Kenutis, who does an amazing job. Follow him on Instagram (or just scroll through photos leisurely when you have time)! Here's his latest photo gallery.
- There are a lot of great interviews from OTAs. We mention the Loadholt one about Clemmings, which you can find here. There's a good Taylor Mays interview where he goes over the opportunity to reunite with Mike Zimmer, and a solid one with Stefon Diggs about adjusting to the offense and the NFL.
- Chris Tomasson's weird interpretation of the Adrian Peterson tweet is still up, here. He has since updated his blog and corrected the tweet after talking to someone.
- Here's the Deadspin piece that grabbed the Kingdome implosion masqueraded as a Metrodome implosion.
- In-N-Out is not a bad burger. Oh hey, look, it made it to the Elite Eight (against tougher competition—I mean there's a whole bracket devoted to bland burgers). Let that be a lesson to all you assholes who shamed me for getting a good burger. Here's their secret menu.
Remember, if you subscribed previously but aren't getting automatic updates, we've switched RSS feeds. This is the link to that iTunes feed. If not, check out norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!
As always, find us on iTunes and Stitcher by searching for us in those applications, or subscribe to our new RSS feed.