Do things and donate and buy things and listen to this podcast all the while—we cover a whole host of topics, like whether or not Teddy Bridgewater is good, more about how much it sucks that people don't know how much the Vikings suck to follow, and whether or not this new football thing is unlike all the previous football leagues and is totally going to succeed.
*****Download Link Here*****
- Donate to Chad's Locker through the More than Words challenge. It's a great cause. They're not done raising money, so we're not done.
- After you do that, purchase my training camp guide! It's one of my only opportunities to earn a real income through blogging and it will cover unexpected difficulties that cropped up less than a week ago. It contains 120+ pages of scouting reports on each scrimmage player in camp, scheme analysis, what to watch for and more, and it's only $25.00. Here's a sample of what's in the guide.
- Remember when Christian Ponder led the NFL in red zone efficiency?
- Oh god prepare yourself for the long snapper battle
- More NFL pain rankings
- As a reminder, Teddy Bridgewater is not good. Jaws doesn't think so, the NFL doesn't think so so you shouldn't think so
- Here's another interesting quirk in how Jaws ranks quarterbacks, by the way:
- I wrote about some dark horses to make the roster on offense, defense and some practice squad candidates.
Remember, if you subscribed previously but aren't getting automatic updates, we've switched RSS feeds. This is the link to that iTunes feed. If not, check out norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!