We're doing two-parters now! Hopefully, we'll consistently be able to release shorter episodes more often during the season. This, of course, if the first part of Episode 81. The preseason is over, but we still get to discuss the final game, as well as the most intriguing roster choices the Vikings made at the bottom (and even top) of the depth charts.
*****Download Link Here*****
- For those that want to rehash my previous worries about Zach Line, here's what I wrote about him back during the offseason.
- Matt Cassel ended up re-signing with the Bills for an amount that is decidedly not $4.5 million, though they didn't say what it was.
- The NFL needs a commissioner, like any professional sporting organization.
- Here's that incredible ESPN piece on the Patriots. It's definitely well worth a read and goes into a lot of detail about what the NFL was willing to do in order to preserve its reputation. I strongly recommend going through it.
- If you really don't have the time, Awful Announcing has a decent summary.
- This is New England's non-responsive response.
Let us know what you think of the potential format change. Please! Through twitter, the comments below, email, whatever. We'd really appreciate it.
This is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice . If subscription isn't your scene, head over to norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here.