Five coaching changes since we last recorded, and four of them were the day of the show! Though we know nothing, really, of the impact the coaches will have, let's at least talk a little bit about what we do know and provide our worthless, worthless opinions. Beyond that, we talk playoffs and new Vikings hire Coach Sparano.
*****Download Episode Here*****
- Here's my piece on Tony Sparano
- Greg Rosenthal talks coaching changes
- Bill Barnwell thinks there are a lot of positive signs for Chip Kelly in San Francisco
- And, hey, look Chip is still super interesting. Here's Chris Brown talking about Kelly and the idiosyncrasies that he brings
- And Brown also talks about the evolution of Kelly as a schemer
- Also, he collected urine samples from his players daily
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice . If subscription isn't your scene, head over to norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here.