There are some changes to coaching that we discuss, both internally with the Vikings and around the league—including an unusual demand for internship credentials. Beyond that, we cover the conference championships and take in an enormous mailbag for the week.
*****Download Episode Here*****
- I reference my offseason plan a lot. It's here.
- Pro Football Focus calls Teddy Bridgewater the most accurate quarterback of 2015.
- After running the numbers with the full season in mind, I mentioned that Teddy is 5th overall in depth-adjusted accuracy—it's the method that I mentioned in my piece Teddy and the Numbers
- Here's the panoramic view of the stadium from the inside
- There's a radio idiot going off on his opinion of Kathryn Smith. To date, he refuses to apologize.
- Brock Osweiler is a fraud
- Brandon Marshall (the receiver) predicts a Broncos win.
- Cat Scratch Reader goes into the All-22 in how Carolina can beat Arizona's man coverage.
- I tried to gauge Adrian Peterson's trade value last offseason. This is that piece.
- A rule change was proposed in the preseason to allow both teams the ball in overtime. The Packers voted against it.
- Fivethirtyeight goes hard at NFL coaches that refuse to do basic math
- Don't buy the hype on Carson Wentz
- Buy the hype on Carson Wentz
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice . If subscription isn't your scene, head over to norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here.