Guest Danny Kelly helps us preview the Seahawks game while we go off on coaching openings and lottery winnings.
*****Download Episode Here*****
- Here's Danny Kelly's piece on breaking down bunch formations
- This is the podcast appearance I made on the Field Gulls podcast this week
- Here's the BucsNation explanation of the Tampa-2 and an argument that it's not at issue
- Deadspin has the story on the Bucs firing Lovie Smith kind of accidentally.
- Uh... Billy Manziel
- Speaking of, Katie Nolan figured out the photo discrepancy
- Fred Smoot's AMA is awesome
- Deadspin has a good takedown of the Sports Illustrated piece
- Jimmy Fallon did a funny with the Seahawks and Vikings
- Hookers and cocaine
- Kam Chancellor destroys Eric Winston oh my god
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice . If subscription isn't your scene, head over to norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here.