Arif and Dusty break down the Vikings’ awful performance against the Colts, and briefly have a discussion about what it means to have a high success rate at the same time one has a poor day. They get easily distracted and talk quite a bit about food (again) for the holidays before briefly getting back into football—with discussions about Adrian Peterson, Sam Bradford and more.
*****Download Link Here*****
- I’ve decided to turn the Greenway/snaps examination into a full piece, over at Cold Omaha
- This is Matthew Coller’s piece that goes into how the CBs only gave up 10 yards in coverage and how Greenway seems to be a consistent weak link
- My piece on Tom Johnson hitting IR
- And the Vikings’ twisted path to the playoffs
- Here’s a confit explainer from Serious Eats
- Evidently the Mark Ingram touchdown bonus story wasn’t true. Thanks to @cbaxstar for pointing it out.
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.
If you want to make sure you don't miss an episode and find out ways to support the show, head to our website!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.
Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL.