There's a lot to talk about in this episode of Norse Code, and we cover everything from our prop bets at the Super Bowl to Wade Phillips' career as a head coach. Does Terrell Owens deserve to be in the Hall of Fame as a first-ballot receiver or should he have to wait like most other inductees? Why won't my chicken wings sauce correctly? Should Fusco switch sides again?
And so on.
*****Download Link Here*****
- Here's Football Outsiders' rapid reaction to the Super Bowl, which contains a bunch of good nuggets
- HawkBlogger does an earnest, objective job comparing the greatest defenses of all time, including the 1969 Vikings. He compared the 2015 Denver defense to the 2013 Seattle defense
- Football Outsiders has historical DVOA estimates for all teams, offenses and defenses going back to 1950. Minnesota's 1969 ranks second all-time to Philadelphia's 1991 defense and Denver's defense would rank 16th of all time, tied with Seattle's 2013.
- Tom Brady gave his MVP truck to Malcolm Butler, with weird tax implications
- This is great analysis on the Hall of Fame predictions debate overall
- Here's a good piece on Tony Dungy's Hall of Fame candidacy
- Pro Football Focus' piece on switching sides of the OL is a good one
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice . If subscription isn't your scene, head over to norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here.