Dusty, Arif and James are all together in the three-human centipod. We don't just discuss the matchups in the "big game" but also how to best prepare yourself, what it means for Hot Take Central and legacies. Also, food.
*****Download Link Here*****
- Derrick Henry?
- CBS has 50 things to know about that game
- But do you do the dab
- Sports Illustrated's excellent preview is actually worth reading
- Mike Carey doesn't suck according to the stats. If you believe eggheads, anyway
- Even Denver fans are skeptical of their chances
- But if you believe in defense winning championships, it's Denver's game to lose
- Danny Kelly covers the integration of the Broncos run game and Peyton Manning
- He also does a good job talking Cam Newton and the Panthers
- PEYTON MANNING IS A GOLDEN GOD AND DON'T SAY OTHERWISE
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice . If subscription isn't your scene, head over to norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here.