Sorry for the late release, we had some issues with our online storage space. Regardless, this episode is here, and we've been talking Vikings free agency and what that may entail further on down the road in the offseason. Who is Alex Boone and should the Vikings be happy with Michael Griffin?
*****Download Link Here*****
- Here's Star Tribune's Free Agency Tracker
- Duke Manyweather and Matt Miller had glowing reviews of Alex Boone
- Bill Barnwell gave the Vikings a C+ in his live grade blog
- Very close to that was PFF's B- on their live-grading blog
- This is Ian Wharton's piece on Olivier Vernon. Very good stuff.
- This is Derrik Klassen's piece on Brock Osweiler. Also good stuff.
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice . If subscription isn't your scene, head over to norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here.