The first half an hour is Matt Miller talking about his scouting process, how he thinks the Vikings did in the offseason and key players to watch out for in the draft. The next half hour you can kind of take or leave if we're being honest (we talk a bit about Mike Wallace and go deeper into the mailbag).
*****Download Link Here*****
- Here's Matt Miller's latest scouting notebook, where he goes over draft rumors, scouting reports (Michael Thomas is in there), his latest big board and more
- Former Chargers team doctor David Chao goes in-depth into the risks involved with Jaylon Smith's injury
- One of the first people who brought attention to age in wide receiver scouting, Jon Moore, doesn't hate old wide receivers. It's all about context.
- See Carson Wentz get whacked with pool noodles.
- Check out my other podcast—the Andy Luke and Arif Football Machine (no comma)
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice.
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. The website is temporarily down, so if you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.