We talk about a great many things, but remember the episode was recorded Friday and published today—so some stuff, like Norris' MMA takes, are out of date (and therefore strangely prescient).
*****Download Link Here*****
- This is where Brian Burke's bayesian "did the Patriots cheat" model was, but the site is down for the moment. Hopefully it will be back up by the time you read this.
- Do everything in your power, if you're remotely interested in NFL combine scores, to check out Zach Whitman's site 3SigmaAthlete. We mention it more than once in the podcast.
- Check out ColdOmaha.com
- George Iloka and the Vikings seem to hold mutual interest
- Same with Minnesota and Mike Harris
- Most likely players to be cut, according to the math wizards at OverTheCap: John Sullivan, Shaun Hill, Phil Loadholt, Tom Johnson, Captain Munnerlyn and Mike Wallace - in that order.
- The Football Scientist loves Teddy
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice . If subscription isn't your scene, head over to norsecodepodcast.com (also donate there)!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here.