We're bringing on what might be Mike Zimmer's least favorite guest, Sam Monson of the website Pro Football Focus. In this episode we'll ask about his takes on the Vikings of course, but we also peer into the PFF process, their relationship with NFL teams and how they take on the challenge of grading vs. evaluating.
*****Download Link Here*****
- Here's Sam evaluating safety Kevin Byard of Middle Tennessee State.
- Sam mentioned passing and coverage maps. Here's an example.
- I did a lot of writing over the weekend. Here's analytical work on the best bets in the draft at the linebacker position.
- I did the same thing with wide receivers
- Here's a quant look at doing a seven-round mock draft.
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice.
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. The website is temporarily down, so if you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.