We brought on Vikings Corner to talk in-depth about the challenges that come with the way the roster is constructed and ask where difficult cuts
*****Download Link Here*****
- The best passing teams don't necessarily pass the most often
- Adrian doesn't words good and that's OK
- ESPN also doesn't words good and that's less OK but still funny
- Skip Bayless defended the Vikings though, making it bizarro world
- Football Outsiders did not
- I was looking for the QB age article and the closest I could find was this
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice.
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. The website is temporarily down, so if you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.
Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL.