We take a while to talk Vikings (skip ahead by about an hour if you want to avoid talk on the Twins and the UND Fighting Hawks logo and go straight to football) but guest Daniel House is able to deliver the goods as we break down some of the important camp battles that it seems like no one is talking about (not the OL).
*****Download Link Here*****
- Read Daniel House's fantastic interview about Mike Zimmer, his family and his foundation
- Here are some great tributes from players, coaches and teams to Buddy Ryan
- And a fantastic piece from 1994 in Sports Illustrated that captured him perfectly
- Terry Ryan is worse than you think
- Here's my piece at Purple PTSD on Jerick McKinnon's size not being a factor when projecting him forward
- And my piece at Cold Omaha on how McKinnon's statistics so far and how they project to an every-down role.
- I looked up Jerick McKinnon's splits after the show. He has averaged 4.8 yards per carry in shotgun and 5.2 yards per carry under center.
- Look at how horrible Barnwell's article on defensive triplets is. LOOK AT IT.
- There's some science behind twice-frying chicken wings. Dusty wins again.
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice.
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. The website is temporarily down, so if you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.