We put together a quick episode to cover a surprisingly busy week as far as Vikings news is concerned, and touch on the impact of Denny Green, Greg Jennings and Phil Loadholt, as well as do some quick pre-camp analysis in anticipation of "real football" coming to a theater near you.
*****Download Link Here*****
- Ted Glover has a fantastic retrospective on Denny Green and what he means to Vikings fans
- Phil Loadholt may not be the victim of a slowly recovering Achilles; he could have been subject to a setback, per Chris Tomasson.
- Loadholt didn't finish his career as penalty-prone as people remember. Not nearly so.
- Also, he finished as a hella good right tackle.
- Laquon Treadwell did not play healthy through the 2015 season.
You can find the Training Camp Guide at the Norse Code website for only $25. I think you'll think it is pretty darn good.
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice.
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. The website is temporarily down, so if you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.
Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL.