We break down the Seahawks game, talk about weird non-troversy surrounding Mike Zimmer and his non-answers, and for some reason talk about elite coffee competitions. We apologize for this episode.
*****Download Link Here*****
- Here are the takeaways of the game from the Seahawks perspective at Field Gulls
- My initial reaction to the preseason game
- Here's that Chip Scoggins piece on how Zimmer's response is confusing
- My Brad Sorensen scouting report
- This is the video I saw that sent me down the aeropress hole on Youtube
- You can visit the official website of the World Aeropress Championship if you want
- This is the burr grinder Dusty recommends. It gets terrible reviews on Amazon.
- Also, Japanese Iced Coffee
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. We also have a Youtube channel. Check it out.
If you want to make sure you don't miss an episode and find out ways to support the show, head to our website!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.
Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL.