This week in the NFL might already be over for the Minnesota Vikings, but there is still a whole ton of football action left for this afternoon and this evening. You know what that means, folks.
That’s right. . .it’s a modified, limited Red Zone Sunday here at The Daily Norseman! That time when we turn our televisions to the greatest channel the football powers that be could have bestowed upon us and bask in the football action.
(Or, you know, maybe take a nap. Getting up at 4:30 AM local time to get things ready and watch football is draining.)
So, here is all of the football action for the remainder of your Sunday. If you don’t have the Red Zone Channel and want to see what games will be on in your neck of the woods, be sure to check the coverage maps from the folks at 506 Sports.
Early Games on CBS
- Oakland Raiders at Buffalo Bills - Andrew Catalon, James Lofton (DirecTV Ch 705)
- Los Angeles Chargers at New England Patriots - Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts (DirecTV Ch 706)
- Indianapolis Colts at Cincinnati Bengals - Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta (DirecTV Ch 707)
Early Games on FOX
- San Francisco 49ers at Philadelphia Eagles - Kenny Albert, Charles Davis (DirecTV Ch 708)
- Chicago Bears at New Orleans Saints - Justin Kutcher, Chris Spielman (DirecTV Ch 709)
- Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston (DirecTV Ch 710)
- Atlanta Falcons at New York Jets - Sam Rosen, Ronde Barber (DirecTV Ch 711)
Late Game on CBS
Late Game on FOX
The Sunday Night contest on NBC will see the Pittsburgh Steelers traveling to the Motor City to take on the Detroit Lions, while Monday Night Football on ESPN will feature the Kansas City Chiefs hosting their division rivals, the Denver Broncos.
Yes, there are only two games on the late slate. Hopefully they’re good ones, or else the Red Zone Channel is going to get pretty boring in the late afternoon/early evening.
Enjoy the rest of your NFL Sunday, ladies and gentlemen!