Arif and James go through the painful process of recapping the Detroit Lions game and discussing the season-ending injury for Dalvin Cook. After that, they look at the rest of the game and break down what went wrong and what went right. They follow that up with an extensive mailbag that ends in Absinthe and Shepherd’s Pie
*****Download Link Here*****
- Here’s the Las Vegas GoFundMe. Please donate.
- Matthew Coller at 1500 ESPN wrote a list of potential free agent running backs the Vikings could pursue.
- That doesn’t mean trading for Adrian Peterson, Florio.
- Evidence suggests that knee injuries are recoverable for running backs in the way that other injuries are not
- Here’s the shepherd’s pie recipe I mentioned
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.
If you want to make sure you don't miss an episode and find out ways to support the show, head to our website!
Normally, we ask you to give to our Patreon or Paypal account here, but this week we’re asking you to give to support the families of the victims of the Las Vegas Shooting. You can do so here.
Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow our host Dusty O’Connell at @DustyOConnell. Producer James Pogatshnik is @bigmono.