Dusty and I make up for lost time with a 2.5 hour podcast and for that we’re pretty sorry. Still, we catch you up on the latest Norse Code Maxims and how they impact the news, as well as some offseason stuff and a recap of my most recent work.
- Fox VR Highlights in the Super Bowl
- Here’s that piece I mentioned about win probability and the graphs that come with it
- I wrote about using production metrics with the offensive line
- I did the same thing with linebackers
- Barnwell’s story on the five things each NFC North team needs to do
- Barnwell also decided to engage in outcome-oriented thinking on his prior Bradford piece
- Matthew Coller on Adam Thielen and restricted free agency
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.
If you want to make sure you don't miss an episode and find out ways to support the show, head to our website!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.
Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast (especially for the internship) at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL.