We preview the combine with an expert on the draft, Kyle Crabbs of NDT Scouting. He not only gives us his perspective on the hows and whys of NFL athletic testing, but also his selections for those who have the most to gain or lose from Indianapolis. He also picks his favorites for winning each drill.
*****Download Link Here*****
- Here is an explanation of the “force players” concept and edge player athletic testing
- Justis Mosqueda has a spreadsheet listing every force player and non-force player, as a means of proving the concept
- Speed score is one of the more well-known Combine formulas, and it’s used for running backs. Bill Barnwell recaps it here.
- Be sure to check out NDT Scouting
- You should also listen to the Draft Dudes podcast, here’s the RSS
I’ve mentioned my production profiles several times, so here’s a link to every one of them:
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.
If you want to make sure you don't miss an episode and find out ways to support the show, head to our website!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.
Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast (especially for the internship) at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL.