Arif and Dusty are back to address the latest changes in the Rudy and Floyd sitcom they’ve suddenly become showrunners for. We break down Kombucha the depth chart, the woes of Eric Decker and a mailbag featuring necessary Marvel comparisons on the roster.
*****Download Link Here*****
- The Vikings will be looking for a new strength coach
- The Kombucha math doesn’t work
- Ever want to know the whole story behind the Randy Moss mooning incident? Moss broke it down.
- Ever hear of the Sam Bradford Index? It’s a breakdown of one type of quarterbacking style and it could hold implications for how Bradford himself could improve.
- I did a series on underrated Vikings. Here they are:
- Ed White
I have an ongoing political podcast with Bleeding Green Nation’s Ben Natan. You can check out our most recent episode, which covers race-biased policing and the evolving situation with Qatar in the Middle East.
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.
If you want to make sure you don't miss an episode and find out ways to support the show, head to our website!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.
Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow our host Dusty O’Connell at @DustyOConnell. Producer James Pogatshnik is @bigmono.