Reviewing a glorious victory delivered by way of the King of Tampa Bay, Case Keenum, Arif Hasan and James Pogatshnik break down the best performances from the Vikings and talk about what to think about going forward. After that, a very good mailbag discusses James’ awful food takes as well as some of the best ways to prepare mashed potatoes.
*****Download Link Here*****
- Yards per route run is a pretty good metric, and I wrote about it here in a preview about Mike Evans
- Mike Evans Who? You might ask
- There’s a long discussion from football fans and fantasy experts about the best receiver from Stefon Diggs’ and Amari Cooper’s class.
- The article about the neuropathologist letting his son play football was on Yahoo! News, not USA Today. Regardless, here’s the piece.
- Read about Barret Robbins and missing the Super Bowl
- Also, check out the weirdness of the 2003 Titans
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can't for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.
If you want to make sure you don't miss an episode and find out ways to support the show, head to our website!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.
Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow our host Dusty O’Connell at @DustyOConnell. Producer James Pogatshnik is @bigmono.