Happy Tuesday, everyone!
Hey, a million thanks to Southern Norseman for posting yesterday’s thread (and to Rob for notifying me). I had the day off, and it didn’t dawn on me that it was Monday and that I needed to post the thread. Senility has its drawbacks, thanks for covering.
Around the DN since our last open thread:
Lucas Ailport has an interesting question: Which divisional opponent do you have the most respect for?
Chris points out the obvious (because there are some who are unaware of the obvious at times) that the University of Alabama couldn’t beat an NFL team.
Stephen Weatherly and Jalyn Holmes exercised with troops at Camp Ripley. Believe it or not.
Vikings news from other sources and news from around the league:
At Vikings.com, John DeFilippo sat down with PA on “Vikings Game Plan”, Ameer Abdullah talks about his new role and his excitement in becoming a Viking, and there are lots more interviews and highlights to sift through in the media vault.
Alan Page will be honored with the Presidential Medal of Freedom, per the USA Today.
We come to today’s media selection:
I dunno, I’ve got nothin’. Here’s one from back in my high s
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm
With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the Rocky Mountain oysters.
What do you think is the reason for the Chicago Bears resurgence this year?
This poll is closed
easy schedule due to their last place finish
new coaching staff
Trubisky is progressing in his career
Lions and Packers have regressed this year