My prediction of the Minnesota Vikings 53 man roster for 2018 season...
* QB: Kirk Cousins, Trevor Siemian, Kyle Sloter (3)
The Vikings need to keep three quarterbacks. They have often had to use three quarterbacks in a season.
* RB: Dalvin Cook, Latavius Murray, Mike Boone, (3)
Boone has done everything to earn the third running back spot. Boone could be a player that takes Murray's spot if they want to save money, and cut Murray next year.
*FB: CJ Ham
We all need some Ham.
* WR: Stefon Diggs, Adam Thielen, Laquon Treadwell, Kendall Wright, Stacy Coley, Chad Beebe (6)
Chad Beebe has impressed as of late, and despite being fairly invisible, Kendall Wright likely will be kept for veteran presence. I would not be surprised to see them bring in a veteran after cuts.
* TE: Kyle Rudolph, David Morgan, Tyler Conklin (3)
The three best tight ends, not much to speculate here.
* OT: Riley Reiff, Rashod Hill, Brian O’Neill, Aviante Collins (4)
Vikings will need all the help they can keep on the offensive line. Collins has improved drastically, and could be in the mix for starting on the offensive line in a year.
* OG: Mike Remmers, Tom Compton, Danny Isidora (3)
Too many injuries, the Vikings will have to keep Compton who has not played very well this offseason.
* C: Pat Elflein (PUP) Brett Jones, Cornelius Edison (2)
The trade for Brett Jones was a good move for the Vikings. He will give them position flexibility when Elflein returns from injury. Edison is a player they can continue to develop has a back up center.
* DE: Everson Griffen, Danielle Hunter, Brian Robison, Tashawn Bower, Ifeadi Odenigbo, Stephen Weatherly (6)
Ifeadi Odenigbo has improved a lot, and the team appears to have growing confidence in Tashawn Bower.
* DT: Linval Joseph, Sheldon Richardson, Jaleel Johnson, Jalyn Holmes (4)
The Vikings will need Johnson and Holmes to continue to develop, because in the past, they have had to use their reserve defensive tackle.
* LB: Anthony Barr, Eric Kendricks, Ben Gedeon, Eric Wilson (4)
Eric Wilson was arguably the most improved player on the Vikings roster this offseason. I would not be surprised if he takes reps from Ben Gideon in base defense.
* CB: Xavier Rhodes, Trae Waynes, Macensie Alexander, Terencr Newman, Mike Hughes, Marcus Sherels, Holton Hill (7)
There is a lot of upside with guys like Holton Hill and Mike Hughes. Hill hasn't had the best training camp, and will need a few years to develop. He will be a developmental prospect for Zimmer, especially when Terence Newman retires.
The Vikings cant risk exposing Holton Hill to the waivers. They paid too much money to bring him here, and Mike Zimmer will want to continue to develop him.
* S: Harrison Smith, Andrew Sendejo, George Iloka, Anthony Harris (4)
George Iloka has a lot of versatility, and will likely be on the field quite a bit in nickel or big nickel formations. Jayron Kearse hasn't proven to be a solid Safety to warrant a roster spot. He is fantastic on special teams, but the move for Iloka proved they wanted more from a guy of his size.
* Specialists: Daniel Carlson, Ryan Quigley, Kevin McDermott (3)
Practice Squas: RB Roc Thomas (long-shot), LB Reshard Cliett, LB Devante Downs, WR Cayleb Jones, OG Colby Gossett, WR Jeff Badet, WR Jake Wieneke, DB Craig James, WR Brandon Zylstra