Mike and Ed take a look around the league, the NFC North, and breakdown the Vikings loss versus the Bears.
Around the League
- Teddy Bridgewater and the Saints beat the Cowboys in primetime
- Buccaneers hang 55 at LA RAMS
- Browns drop 40 at Baltimore - both teams 2-2
- Daniel Jones moves Giants to 2-2
The North Face
- Eagles secure big win at Lambeau against Green Bay
- Chiefs edge out the Lions late
- Lions lose the game or Pat Mahomes win it?
Vikings - Bears Recap
- Britton Colquitt looked great
- Dan Bailey didn’t miss
- Had a chance on the onside kick
- Dalvin Cook struggled - 35 yards on 14 carries
- Kirk Cousins was bad again. What can we do… he has to figure it out
- Adam Thielen had 2 catches for 6 yards on 6 targets
- Cousins missed him on a deep ball
- Stefon Diggs had inflated stats this game - left the locker room in full pads and hasn’t spoke to the media in a couple weeks
- Cousins was under pressure a lot, but when he had time he acted like he didn’t.
- Too many check downs 3rd and 18 and you toss it 3 yards. WTF.
- Riley Reiff was atrocious
- Garrett Bradbury missed a big block on a screen and graded poorly again
- The Offensive Line is an issue again. How can we work around this?
- WHY DID THEY KEEP TRYING TO RUN THE MIDDLE?
- Did Kyle Rudolph play?
- Only had 4 attempts beyond 10 yards
- Once again gave up points right away but then settled in a little bit.
- Couple of costly penalties again
- Just couldn’t tackle Chase Daniel. We got close but could not close.
- Daniel Jones looks good. Big test for him against the best defense he’ll have seen in his 3 weeks.
- No Saquon Barkley but Wayne Gallman looks solid nonetheless.
- Vikings offense needs to figure it out
- Have to find a way to get a road win and get the season on track
BREAKING NEWS!!! The Daily Norseman and the Climbing The Pocket Network are joining forces to create a one-stop-shop for Vikings podcasts delivered to your eardrums daily. This collection of shows promises to deliver the top independent voices covering the Vikings from every angle.