Happy Wednesday, everyone!
We’re half-way through the work week, with a Thursday night game kicking off tomorrow. It’s almost like having a little mini-weekend during the week. No game this weekend, I see a weekend of pheasant hunting coming on.
Around the DN since our last open thread:
Chris shared the Tuesday injury report, Thielen is still out.
EBrodzy posted Skoldiers - 062 - Revving The Engine In Ford Field.
Other Vikings and NFL news, other sports news, and random oddities and annoyances:
There will be some trade activity prior to the trade deadline, here’s a tracker from CBS Sports where you can keep up with the latest from around the league.
From NFL.com, Adrian Peterson says he’ll be ready to go on Thursday, as he’s dealing with an ankle injury he suffered on Sunday.
We come to today’s media selection:
This one will get you goin’, here’s a little Metallica. Enjoy!
We all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.
With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on, don’t tip the cows don’t forget to tip your waitress, and all we have to eat today is moldy cheese, enjoy.