The interim injury report for this week is out for your Minnesota Vikings, and there have been some changes since yesterday’s list came out. Ted already filled you in on the big one, but let’s look at the rest of it as well, shall we?
Here’s the Thursday injury update:
Did Not Practice
- CB Mackensie Alexander (elbow/groin, downgrade from limited)
- LB Kentrell Brothers (wrist/hamstring)
- S Anthony Harris (quad, upgrade from DNP)
- C Garrett Bradbury (shoulder, upgrade from limited)
- WR Stefon Diggs (non-injury, upgrade from DNP)
- S Jayron Kearse (back)
- G Josh Kline (concussion, upgrade from limited)
- CB Xavier Rhodes (knee)
After missing a couple of weeks with a dislocated elbow, Mackensie Alexander made his return last week in Chicago but now appears to be on track to miss more time. The Vikings are pretty deep in the secondary, so hopefully they can hold up without him if that happens.
Speaking of the secondary, Anthony Harris appears to be improving a bit, as he didn’t practice on Wednesday but got some work in on Thursday. We’ll have to see what Friday’s injury report says about him.
The big one is that Josh Kline appears to be out of the concussion protocol, as he was once again a full participant in practice. Garrett Bradbury, who was also limited on Wednesday, is back to full participation as well.
We’ll be anticipating Friday’s final injury report, and when it finally comes out we will have it here with all the takes you can handle.