Happy Wednesday, everyone!
Everyone getting geared up for tomorrow? We sure are. My wife had to ref last night, so she asked if kiddo and I could go buy candy to hand out for Halloween. She probably won’t ask us to do that again. At least we won’t run out of candy.
Around the DN since our last open thread:
EBrodzy posted Skoldiers - 063 - Washing out the Washingtons.
Chris shared a bit of information that will come to a shock to some fans. The Vikings O-line is, apparently, getting.....better?
Other Vikings and NFL news, other sports news, and random oddities and annoyances:
At Vikings.com, they had Everson Griffen wired for sound against the Redskins, Kirk Cousins had a Halloween surprises for some kiddos (‘atta boy, Kirk!), watch a preview of the upcoming Vikings at Chiefs match-up, and go ahead and browse through the media vault for more fun.
The trade deadline is approaching, CBS Sports lists one deal each team should make prior to the deadline.
Sporting News has their own list of deals teams should make, as well as trade rumors circulating around the NFL.
We come to today’s media selection:
With the trade deadline approaching, I was looking for a good song about making a deal. I couldn’t really find anything, so I went with this one from one of my favorite artists. Enjoy!
We all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.
With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on, don’t tip the cows don’t forget to tip your waitress, and grab some candy on the way out, we have extra.