*****Download Link Here*****
- Here’s Matt Lombardo’s article on Saquon Barkley’s crazy return schedule
- And his piece grading Daniel Jones through two games
- Diggs won’t be traded
- How often does the best team win? The study I used to answer the question about randomness in leagues
- Here’s Master Tesfatsion’s stunning interview with Percy Harvin
- Here’s a video “on the day the Simpsons died” that focuses a little on that episode
- And a longer video on the overall decline of the Simpsons
We are giving out swag to our newest donors! If you donate $3.50 or more to the show via Patreon you will receive some Vikings swag! To enter you can donate to the show at Patreon.
We will be in Seattle on November 29th at Petoskeys bar for a Norse Code live taping! If you’re in the Seattle area please come out and get into an argument with Arif in person! For more on Petoskeys you can visit their Facebook page.
Special thanks to Rhymesayers Entertainment and Atmosphere for our theme song!
Arif - @ArifHasanNFL
Dusty - @dustyoconnell
James - @bigmono
Matt Lombardo - @MattLombardoNFL
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can’t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.
If you want to make sure you don’t miss an episode and find out ways to support the show, head to our website!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.
Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono.