Mike and Ed discuss the Denver Dichotomy, update the north face, and take a look around the league in week 11
Around the League
- Myles Garrett - Yea…
- Ravens roll Houston - Thought this game would be a bit closer
- Falcons rattling off wins - What’s going on?
- Raiders making a strong case for playoffs - Chiefs vulnerable
The North Face
- Green Bay Packers on bye - Play San Francisco 49ers next week SNF
- Detroit Lions gives Dallas Cowboys all they can handle
- Chicago Bears continues to show abysmal offense - Mitch Trubisky pulled? late
Vikings - Denver Recap
- First half offense so ridiculously conservative
- 2nd and 20 - run between tackles
- 3rd and 19 - screen to RB3?
- Dalvin Cook virtually invisible
- Tightends Feast
- Stefon Diggs has a day - would have been even better if one wasn’t called back on penalty
- Kirk Cousins crushed it in the second half
- STAY AGGRESSIVE GOING FORWARD
- Burn it all down
- Seriously - Kicking was the only good part, returns were garbage
- STOP TRYING TO RETURN THE KICKOFF WHEN DOWN 3 SCORES
- Gashed by Sutton
- Why doesn’t Mike Zimmer get after backup QBs more?
- Phillip Lindsay held in check
- Jayron Kearse absolutely took control of the game late after giving up an 11 yard slant on 4th and 1
Bye Week Buzz
- Vote below on what topic we discuss while getting sloshed!
Skoldiers podcast needs your input!— Edwin von Brodmarkle (@Nemock7) November 19, 2019
We all know the #Vikings can make us drink, but which topic do you want to hear your @SkoldiersMN discuss on next weeks Bye Week Buzz show? It's bound to be entertaining!
Vote Below!@muskie_mike @Climb_ThePocket #SKOL
BREAKING NEWS!!! The Daily Norseman and the Climbing The Pocket Network are joining forces to create a one-stop-shop for Vikings podcasts delivered to your eardrums daily. This collection of shows promises to deliver the top independent voices covering the Vikings from every angle.