Mike and Ed drunkenly discuss the NFC Situation
NFC State of the Union
- Dallas 6-5
- Philly 5-6
- Giants 2-9
- Washington 2-9
- New Orleans 9-2
- Carolina 5-6
- TB 4-7
- Atlanta 3-8
- Vikings 8-3
- GB 8-3
- Chicago 5-6
- Detroit 3-7-1
- If Baltimore beats the Rams tonight the playoffs are damn near set for the NFC. Goes to show you have an “elite” up and coming coach in McVay who goes from the Super Bowl and damn near winning it to out of the playoffs. NFL is a crazy league.
- Vikings control their destiny for the North
- @SEA and GB at home are toughest games. CHI has been a problem with that defensive front.
- GB has @MIN as their toughest game. @NYG, WAS, CHI, @MN, @DET
- Cannot see GB losing one of those other games unfortunately.
- Dallas should win the East
- BUF(8_3), @CHI(5-6), LAR(6-4+), @PHI(5-6), WAS(2-9)
- New Orleans will win the South
- @ATL(3-8), SF(10-1), IND(6-5), @TEN(6-5) @CAR(5-6)
- @BAL(8-2), @NO(9-2), ATL(3-8), LAR(6-4), @SEA(9-2)
- MIN(8-3), @LAR(6-4+), @CAR(5-6), AZ(3-7-1), SF(10-1)
BREAKING NEWS!!! The Daily Norseman and the Climbing The Pocket Network are joining forces to create a one-stop-shop for Vikings podcasts delivered to your eardrums daily. This collection of shows promises to deliver the top independent voices covering the Vikings from every angle.