Merry Monday, everyone!
I hope you all had a great weekend, I know I did. It was our second weekend in a row with above-freezing temps, I’m beginning to believe that the snow might actually melt before next winter. This may be brief, so my apologies.
Around the DN since our last open thread:
Chris posted the Minnesota Vikings Mock Draft Database, Version 4.0.
Wludford took an in-depth look at the Vikings Kubiak offense.
As mentioned above, the Vikings signed an offensive lineman. Wludford has all the details on Josh Cline, the newest addition to what was once an offensive line. He played in Tennessee, I wonder if he’s related to Patsy?
Chris posted version 5 of his Minnesota Vikings Mock Draft.
Chris is dutifully maintaining your Vikings free agency tracker.
Vikings news from other sources and news from around the rest of the league:
From ESPN, Robert Kraft says he ‘is truly sorry’ for the......incident he was involved in. I guess that’s better than being falsely sorry. Also, the Steelers say they aren’t rushing on extending Rothlisberger’s contract. Gee, I’m shocked, I figure they’ll probably stick to the strategy of not signing players to contracts and just hoping the guy won’t realize it & show up and play for free, kinda like Milton on Office Space.
We come to today’s media selection:
Speaking of Milton, here you go.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm
With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the sarcasm, it’s our specialty.