Merry Monday, everyone!
I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend, and were able to catch some of the NFL Scouting Combine. I didn’t watch a whole lot, as the numbers are readily available, and I had other pressing matters to tend to, such as playing legos with kiddo, trying not to freeze to death, removing and installing some lights in the house, and packing for my trip. This will be short, it’s late and my flight is early.
Around the DN since our last open thread:
With all the Trade Waynes talk (see what I did there?), wluford asks “Who will replace him?”.
Chris has the first version of 2019 Minnesota Vikings Mock Draft Database.
Sorry folks, that’s all I have for now. Have at it in the comments, and I’ll try to chime in between flights. Y’all have a great day!
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm
With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try not to annoy the customers.