Merry Tuesday, everyone!
They say that Bismarck will be missed by a snowstorm that was expected to hit us tomorrow, they say it’s going to go to the south. Then again, 2 days ago, they say we’re going to get hit, and now they say it isn’t supposed to happen, so why should I believe them this time? But, if I DON’T believe them this time, then that means I DO believe them on the first one, which then means that I should have believed them the second time, but then the storm will miss, which would make them wrong on the first one again.........hmmm, not sure what to think. Anyone else have an opinion? I just hope it doesn’t snow, I’m done with winter, it’s fired.
Around the DN since our last open thread:
Wludford brings us a realistic Vikings draft. Is it ideal? You be the judge, I like it.
The Vikings have signed Karter Shult, who was a defensive end in the AAF until the AAF...........disappeared.
Vikings and NFL news from elsewhere, and anything I find that is interesting or annoying
Holton Hill is suspended for the first four games of the season for violating the le......for taking PEDs. Good grief, they write half of a novel to tell you what can be communicated in 3 words.......well, two words and an acronym.
A-a-ron Rodgers referred to a recent BR article as a ‘smear attack’, from USA Today. A smear attack? Is that when you dip your finger in butter and wipe it on someone’s glasses? Seems odd that they would do such a thing, especially since Rodgers doesn’t wear glasses.
Man, there’s not much out there. Mocks, rumors, and........nothing. If I missed something, let me know.
We come to today’s media selection:
Here’s a great one from Waylon, enjoy!
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm
With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the chitlins.