In just two weeks and two days from now, we will all be getting settled into our seats to watch the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft, live from Nashville, Tennessee. Every year, the league invites a number of prospects to attend the draft so they can do the whole “shake and take” with the Commissioner on stage to thunderous applause from those in attendance.
On Tuesday, the NFL released the list of the players that will be in the “green room” for this year’s NFL Draft. All in all, there will be 23 prospects in attendance at the Draft, and here is the complete list:
- Josh Allen, LB, Kentucky
- Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia
- Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State
- Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma
- Brian Burns, DE, Florida State
- Devin Bush, LB, Michigan
- Andre Dillard, OT, Washington State
- Noah Fant, TE, Iowa
- Cody Ford, OL, Oklahoma
- T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa
- Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama
- Daniel Jones, QB, Duke
- Drew Lock, QB, Missouri
- D.K. Metcalf, WR, Mississippi
- Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma
- Ed Oliver, DT, Houston
- Montez Sweat, DE, Mississippi State
- Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida
- Devin White, LB, Louisiana State
- Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson
- Greedy Williams, CB, Louisiana State
- Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama
- Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama
So, with that list now public, do you think that the Minnesota Vikings’ first-round selection will be in the “green room” in Nashville on 25 April?
Do you think that the Vikings’ first round pick in the 2019 NFL Draft will be one of the 23 "green room" prospects in Nashville on Draft Thursday?
This poll is closed
Yes, we’ll see our first-rounder on stage with Roger Goodell
No, the Vikings are going to take someone that’s not on this list.