Actual football activities are about to commence with the Minnesota Vikings rookies less than a week away from reporting to camp. Good chunks of those rookies as we talked about in our last show, are on the offensive side of the ball. Today, Mike and Ed will take a magnifying glass to the moves made in the off-season from coaches to players, and how or what we should expect from the Vikings offensive squad in 2019.
- Show 2 - Offseason Changes
- - Coaching Changes
- — Kevin Stefanski OC, Gary Kubiak senior Offensive Advisor
- — — Should bring more Running game
- — — Gary Kubiak and Klint Kubiak working with QBs should give Kirk Cousins every advantage to take a step
- - Offensive improvements
- — OL Overhaul
- — — Riley Reiff - Pat Elflein - Garrett Bradbury - ??? - Brian O’Neill
- — RB Stable injected with life
- — — Alexander Mattison intriguing piece
- — — Dalvin Cook healthy
- — 2, or even 3 - TE sets
- — — Irv Smith Jr. is going to be a beast
- — — Kyle Rudolph retained, great 2-TE set
- — Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen will continue to Diggs and Thielen
- — Kirk Cousin’s gotta crush… No more of this folding under pressure narrative, and that’s entirely on him
So what do you think of the offensive changes?
Host Ed along with Mike talk about all things Vikings football. From rumors to breakdowns and projections, and share their thoughts about our boys in purple. They were overwhelmed by how much of a great response they got with their first episode of the SKOLdiers Podcast here at the Daily Norseman. They want to thank you and hope you enjoy today’s listen. SKOL!
BREAKING NEWS!!! The Daily Norseman and the Climbing The Pocket Network are joining forces to create a one-stop-shop for Vikings podcasts delivered to your eardrums daily. This collection of shows promises to deliver the top independent voices covering the Vikings from every angle.