BREAKING NEWS!!! The Daily Norseman and the Climbing The Pocket Network are joining forces to create a one-stop shop for Vikings podcasts delivered to your eardrums daily. This collection of shows promises to deliver the top independent voices covering the Vikings from every angle.
- Click here for iTunes
- Click here for Stitcher
- Click here for iHeartRADIO
- Click here for YouTube
- Click here for Google Play Music
In this episode:
Eric Eager and Nick Olson join Jayson Brown to preview the first quarter of the 2019 Vikings Season.
- Talented team
- Coming off injury-ridden season
- OL revamp
- New OC
- Better offense for Atlanta
- Minnesota favored
- Green Bay is a more talented team than Minnesota?
- Is Aaron Rodgers washed?
- Green Bay slight favorite
- Is Derek Carr any good?
- Gruden is not married to Carr
- Offensive line is worse in Oakland
- Derek Carr in a perfect situation was “average at best”
- Khalil Mack trade was “solid for Oakland”
- Team is due for regression
- Have the Bears rested on their laurels?
- The Bears were a more efficient passing attack than the Vikings last season
“The Bears are gonna suck.” Nick Olson
- Josh Hermsmeyer article explaining why The Bears are likely to regress - https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-the-nfl-cant-rely-on-defense/
Eric - 2-2
Nick - 2-2