BREAKING NEWS!!! The Daily Norseman and the Climbing The Pocket Network are joining forces to create a one-stop shop for Vikings podcasts delivered to your eardrums daily. This collection of shows promises to deliver the top independent voices covering the Vikings from every angle.
- Click here for iTunes
- Click here for Stitcher
- Click here for iHeartRADIO
- Click here for YouTube
- Click here for Google Play Music
In this episode:
Eric Eager and Nick Olson join Jayson Brown to preview the second quarter of the 2019 Vikings Season.
- Nick is also a doctor
- Do the Vikings have the Giants number?
- “The Giants weren’t good last year and they got worse.” Nick Olson
- Vikings favored by a touchdown on a neutral field
- Eli was better than Kirk last season?
- Eli’s YPA was better by half a yard per attempt
- Eli’s Expected Points per Attempt were also better
- Vikings should be heavily favored
- Lot of uncertainty in Philadelphia Eagles
- Carson Wentz was great last season?
- Run. Run. Pass?
- Philadelphia Offense is stacked
- Philadelphia’s pass rush is deep and talented
- One of the strongest teams in the league
- Eric likes the home-field advantage to pull Minnesota through
- Eagles have stacked talent at “less valuable positions”
- Lions are the red-headed stepchild of the division
- Are people sleeping on the Lions?
- Invested too heavily in stopping the run
- Eric is more bullish on Detroit than Nick
- Is Patricia building something special on defense?
- Detroit is solid betting pick
- Dwayne Haskins is Kirk Cousins and Sam Bradford’s love child?
- Washington’s financial situation will hurt Haskins early in his career
- Mike Zimmer vs rookie quarterback. Advantage - Zimmer.
- How much did Washington improve this offseason?
- “This is just not a very good roster.”
- Jay Gruden is underrated.
Eric - 3-1
Nick - 3-1