Merry post-win Monday, everyone!
The good guys won what sounds like an ugly-ish one. I’ve only seen the first quarter, so I’ll wait until I see the game before I talk about the game. Anyone know of any legal ways to watch preseason replay games on demand?
Around the DN since our last open thread:
EBrodzy posted Skoldiers-052-NFC Preview.
Wludford posted his game notes from preseason game 3.
The Sporting News suggests three quarterbacks that the Colts could target, now that Andrew Luck has retired. I like one of his suggestions.
We come to today’s media selection:
Our post-win Monday DN tradition. STRIKE UP THE BAND!
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags\
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.
With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on, don’t tip the cows don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the head cheese.