Merry Tuesday, everyone!
Sorry about the mix-up yesterday. I either set the post time incorrectly or the site was hacked by Gremlins who changed the post time. I’m leaning towards Gremlins.
Around the DN since our last open thread:
Ted shared the very good news of Mike Hughes’ being removed from the PUP list.
Wludford asks whether Mike Zimmer cares about performance.
Other Vikings/NFL news, other sports news, and random oddities and annoyances:
Over at Vikings.com, hear Coach Zimmer address the media yesterday, Mike Hughes also chatted with reporters, and Schrager says the Vikings are ascending towards contending for the Super Bowl.
From UPI, a Danish city has installed Vikings themed pedestrian crossing signals. Bismarck, we need to do this.
We come to today’s media selection:
I got this song in my head the other day, and it won’t leave, so now I’m sharing it with you. You’re welcome.
You’ve seen three preseason games, how many wins will the Vikings have during the regular season?
This poll is closed
11 to 15 wins
9 or 10 wins
7 or 8 wins
2 to 6 wins
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags\
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.
With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on, don’t tip the cows don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the head cheese.