On their second injury report of the week, a couple of member of the Minnesota Vikings saw their statuses upgraded from Wednesday’s report.
One player that did not improve is cornerback Mackensie Alexander, who continues to be out of practice because of the dislocated elbow he suffered in Sunday’s win over the Atlanta Falcons. While the word is that Mike Zimmer hasn’t ruled Mackensie out of this Sunday’s game at Green Bay, you’d have to think it would take a minor miracle for him to be on the field.
The other member of the Vikings that didn’t practice on Wednesday, guard Pat Elflein, returned to practice on Thursday, albeit in a limited capacity.
Anthony Barr was not listed on Thursday’s report after being limited in practice on Wednesday. Tight end Tyler Conklin, who missed the season opener, was a full participant in Thursday’s practice as well.
Here’s the full injury report for the Vikings from Thursday’s practice:
- CB Mackensie Alexander (elbow) - Did Not Practice
- LB Anthony Barr (knee) - Not listed
- TE Tyler Conklin (ribs) - Full Participation
- G Pat Elflein (knee) - Limited Participation
- CB Mark Fields (groin) - Limited Participation
- DE Everson Griffen (elbow) - Full Participation
- CB Mike Hughes (knee) - Limited Participation
- DE Danielle Hunter (hamstring) - Full Participation
The Vikings and the Packers will both have their final injury reports available tomorrow afternoon.