Mike and Ed breakdown the Vikings schedule ahead of the season, and predict the final record of our favorite boys in purple.
53-man roster update:
- Kaare Vedvik cut after 3 weeks with the team, Britton Colquitt signed as Punter.
- Kyle Sloter cut, only 2 QBs on the roster.
- 5 RBs and 4WRs on the roster, where will it end up after the first few weeks?
- Week 1 - v. Atlanta - Healthy Falcons enter US Bank stadium, can the Vikings get a win?
- Week 2 - @ Green Bay - Packers have many new pieces including a new coaching staff. Will they be ready for the Vikes?
- Week 3 - v. Oakland - Can Antonio Brown find his helmet in time to steal a win at historic US Bank Stadium?
- Week 4 - @ Chicago - Will the talented bears see a drop off in play, or will they maul the Vikings?
- Week 5 - @ New York - Can an Odell Beckham Jr. -less team overpower Minnesota?
- Week 6 - v. Philadelphia - The Eagles come to roost in Minnesota for the first time since 2013, will the catch their prey, or smash into US Bank’s glass ceiling?
- Week 7 - @ Detroit - Have the Lions done enough this offseason to take on divisional foe Minnesota?
- Week 8 - v. Washington - Can Adrian Peterson and Case Keenum take a win off the Vikes, or does Kirk Cousins take down his former team in prime time?
- Week 9 - @ Kansas City - Will the Chiefs continue to roll over opponents in 2019, or can the Vikings be a serious roadblock?
- Week 10 - @ Dallas - Will the Cowboys have their full compliment of players, and can Minnesota lasso Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliot enough to take a win in Jerry-world?
- Week 11 - v. Denver - Can a Vic Fangio led Broncos team sneak out of Minnesota with a win?
- Week 12 - NSYNC
- Week 13 - @ Seattle - Can the Vikings beat the Seahawks for the first time in a decade?
- Week 14 - v. Detroit - The Vikings begin a 3 of 4 game home stand with the lions to end the season. Can they tame the motor city kitties?
- Week 15 - @ Los Angeles - Can the Vikings shock the Chargers in their last away game and secure victory?
- Week 16 - v. Green Bay - Can Minnesota shut down the cheese heads at home towards a playoff push?
- Week 17 - v. Chicago - Can the Vikings avoid repeating 2018 and take a week 17 win versus Chicago?
Record Predictions and playoff implications.
BREAKING NEWS!!! The Daily Norseman and the Climbing The Pocket Network are joining forces to create a one-stop-shop for Vikings podcasts delivered to your eardrums daily. This collection of shows promises to deliver the top independent voices covering the Vikings from every angle.