*****Download Link Here*****
- We mentioned Matthew Coller’s piece on the Yannick Ngakoue trade and the Vikings consistently finding the highest value to buy at
- Chad Graff evaluates all your trade proposals
- Here’s a piece on the Ryquell Armstead news. Back in September, Doug Marrone evidently said it would be “a while” before he’d be able to play
- This is the chlorinated chicken incident
- Here’s Binging with Babish on Bolognese
- Justin Jefferson is second among all receivers in NFL history in yards through six games
- The Reddit Soup all links back to this website for the Creamy Tortellini soup at 365 Days of Crockpot
- James’ smoked Boston Butt recipe
Special thanks to Rhymesayers Entertainment and Atmosphere for our theme song!
Arif - @ArifHasanNFL
James - @bigmono
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can’t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.
If you want to make sure you don’t miss an episode and find out ways to support the show, head to our website!
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.
Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono.