We’re not, officially, over the halfway point of the season for most NFL teams, and finally a bit of a gap has opened up in our Daily Norseman Staff NFL picks, as Eric and Ed both killed it last week while Warren and yours truly had a bit of a struggle.
Here’s where the standings are at right now.
- Eric Thompson: 88-45 (12-2 last week)
- Warren Ludford: 84-49 (9-5 last week)
- Christopher Gates: 82-51 (8-6 last week)
- Ed Brodmarkle: 73-60 (11-3 last week)
So now, after being pretty much neck-and-neck most of the way, we’ve all got some work to do in order to catch up to Eric. Can we start this week? Let’s see the picks.
Let’s review the games where we’ve got differences this week.
- Colts at Titans (Thursday night): SPLIT! Ed and Eric have Indianapolis, Chris and Warren have Tennessee
- Football Team at Lions: Chris has Washington, everyone else has Detroit
- Texans at Browns: Eric has Houston, everyone else has Cleveland
- Eagles at Giants: Eric has New York, everyone else has Philadelphia
- Bills at Cardinals: SPLIT! Chris and Ed have Arizona, Eric and Warren have Buffalo
- Seahawks at Rams: Warren has Los Angeles, everyone else has Seattle
And. . .flying directly in the face of all reason and logic. . .all four of us have picked your Minnesota Vikings to walk into Soldier Field and get a victory over the Chicago Bears on Monday Night Football. Crazy? Stupid? We’ll find out on Monday.
Those are your Daily Norseman Staff NFL picks for this week, folks. I hope that your picks are doing better than ours.
Well, better than mine, anyway.