*****Download Link Here*****
- Here’s John Owning’s piece on Ezekiel Elliott
- And Bob Sturm’s piece on Ezekiel Elliott’s possible future in Dallas given his trouble producing
- Here’s the Make Defense Great Again podcast with Coach Vass. The most recent episode (S02E21) is the one with Dean Pees and that anecdote. It’s a great listen.
- This is the original article on Ewing Theory. It will not shock you that it may not stand up to scrutiny. It falls apart quickly, in fact.
- Here’s the story on the campaign to get Yannick Ngakoue to the Pro Bowl
- Joe Goodberry on Andy Dalton vs. common opponents/uncommon opponents
- My piece on Justin Jefferson will be live at this link when it goes up
- Apple Brown Betty from Binging with Babish
- Slow-roasted leg of lamb from Serious Eats
- The Christmas Goose story at Serious Eats and the recipe
- Beef Wellington at French Guy Cooking
Special thanks to Rhymesayers Entertainment and Atmosphere for our theme song!
Arif - @ArifHasanNFL
James - @bigmono
John Owning - @JohnOwning
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can’t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.
- If you want to make sure you don’t miss an episode and find out ways to support the show, head to our website! We have merch! You can visit our shop here. Buy a onesie?
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.
Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono.