What do you do when you’re the best rookie wide receiver in the National Football League, an Offensive Rookie of the Year candidate, and have put up more receiving yards in the first nine games of your career than guys like Julio Jones, DeAndre Hopkins, and Larry Fitzgerald?
You sit down for an interview with the folks from the NFL Network’s official morning show to talk about it, of course!
Minnesota Vikings rookie wide receiver Justin Jefferson sat down with the crew from Good Morning, Football on Friday morning to talk about a number of topics. Some of the things that they talked about:
- Being compared to guys that Jefferson grew up watching
- How it felt to be drafted by the Vikings (with footage from the Vikings’ virtual “draft room”)
- Whether or not defenses are guarding him differently
- Can the Vikings make a playoff run?
- The Griddy (obviously), including Adam Thielen’s version
The actual interview portion of the above video is about eight minutes long, so you’ve got plenty of time to sit and enjoy it. We hope that you do.