In a rare switch, your Minnesota Vikings will be playing on a Sunday but not as a part of the usual noon Central time kickoff window. They’ll actually be kicking off as part of the late game slate. So, that can only mean one thing for the early games.
That’s right, folks. . .it’s time for a limited, modified RED ZONE SUNDAY while we wait for the main event to kick off later this afternoon. We can sit back and watch the early games and get ready for the one that matters later on.
With that, here are the broadcast maps for everyone that might not have the Red Zone Channel and is at the mercy of whatever the local networks decide they’re going to show, courtesy of the folks from 506 Sports.
- Red - Tennessee Titans at Baltimore Ravens - Jim Nantz, Tony Romo - DirecTV Ch 705
- Orange - New England Patriots at Houston Texans - Andrew Catalon, James Lofton - DirecTV Ch 706
- Blue - Pittsburgh Steelers at Jacksonville Jaguars - Ian Eagle, Charles Davis - DirecTV Ch 707
- Light Blue - Cincinnati Bengals at Washington Football Team - Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta - DirecTV Ch 708
The green and yellow areas on the chart represent games that will be shown during the late window.
Early Games on FOX
- Green - Detroit Lions at Carolina Panthers - Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman - DirecTV Ch 709
- Blue - Philadelphia Eagles at Cleveland Browns - Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth - DirecTV Ch 710
- Red - Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints - Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston - DirecTV Ch 711
Kickoff is just about half an hour away for the early games, folks, so get ready for some NFL action and we’ll continue posting stuff about the Vikings game as we get it, like the inactive lists and the first quarter Discussion Thread.
Enjoy the games, everyone!