It was a rough week for pretty much all of us in our Daily Norseman Staff NFL picks last week, as just getting to .500 was a struggle with all the upsets we saw.
After eight weeks of selections, here’s how we sit in the overall standings:
- Eric Thompson: 77-43 (8-6 last week, 1-0 this week)
- Warren Ludford: 75-45 (9-5 last week, 0-1 this week)
- Christopher Gates: 74-46 (7-7 last week, 0-1 this week)
- Ed Brodmarkle: 63-57 (8-6 last week, 1-0 this week)
Yes, yours truly had the worst mark last week, but I’m still within striking distance of Eric and Warren. And hey, we were all wrong about the Minnesota Vikings last week. Then again, I think pretty much every Vikings fan was.
In any case, here are our picks for this week:
I’ll update this section once Ed’s picks are finalized, but there are already several games that we differ on in this week’s picks. Here’s the rundown:
- Seahawks at Bills: SPLIT! Chris and Ed have Seattle, Eric and Warren have Buffalo
- Broncos at Falcons: SPLIT! Eric and Ed have Atlanta, Chris and Warren have Denver
- Giants at Football Team: Chris has Washington, everyone else has New York
- Raiders at Chargers: SPLIT! Chris and Ed have Las Vegas, Eric and Warren have Los Angeles
- Dolphins at Cardinals: Eric has Miami, everyone else has Arizona
Those are the picks for this week, folks! Is there going to be any movement in the race for the top spot?