The National Football League has just announced the schedule for the final week of the 2020 regular season, as they have moved things around so that the late window on Sunday afternoon has the most possible intrigue when it comes to postseason positioning.
Of course, since the game at Ford Field between the Detroit Lions and your Minnesota Vikings has no intrigue, at least as it relates to the playoff chase, it will be a part of the slate of games that will be played at noon Central time. I think we all basically expected that.
We’ll go through some of the playoff scenarios for both conferences later, but for now here is the schedule for Week 17 of the 2020 NFL regular season.
Early Games on FOX (noon Central time)
- Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions
- Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants
- Atlanta Falcons at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Early Games on CBS (noon Central time)
- Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills
- Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns
- New York Jets at New England Patriots
Late Games on FOX (3:25 PM Central time)
- Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears
- New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers
- Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs
- Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers
Late games on CBS (3:25 PM Central time)
- Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts
- Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams
- Las Vegas Raiders at Denver Broncos
Sunday Night Football on NBC (7:20 PM Central time)
Yes, the Red Zone Channel is gonna be hoppin’ on Sunday afternoon, folks. After the Vikings (hopefully) take down the Lions, we’ll be able to relax and take in all the action and drama of the final games of the regular season.